Website DUCTZ of Central Mid-Atlantic Region
Job Title: Air Duct Cleaning Service Technician
Reports To: General Manager or Franchise Owner
Key Areas of Responsibility:
The Service Technician position is an integral part of DUCTZ and is key to the growth of the company. All Service Technicians must have the ability to work well in a high-paced working environment. The individual must work well as part of the team and independently from the DUCTZ owner. The Service Technician position is a hands-on technical position geared for an individual who has a technical mind-set. Ideal candidates will have HVAC knowledge and demonstrate the ability to learn new technical methods and techniques.
- – Clean and restore ductwork and HVAC components.
- – Clean and replace dryer vents.
- – Apply anti-microbial coatings.
- – Support the General Manager with all equipment and supply needs.
- – Assure quality customer service.
- – Assure that all paperwork is properly submitted each week.
- – Presents knowledge and trustworthiness to the customer.
The responsibilities of a DUCTZ Service Technician generally consist of the following:
- – Report to work on time.
- – Maintain appearance and demeanor representative of the DUCTZ image.
- – Cooperate with direct supervision and perform duties assigned by supervisors.
- – Cooperate with other service technicians and perform duties assigned by the owner and/or Customer Service Representative.
- – Service locations at the DUCTZ level of quality.
- – Inspect own work at customer locations and ensure that it is complete, thorough, and meets DUCTZ quality standards and meets or exceeds customer expectations.
- – Report all injuries immediately (not at the end of the day).
- – Attend and participate in all staff meetings.
- – Abide by all rules, regulations, and policies contained in the DUCTZ Employee Handbook, Safety Manual, and Employment Agreement, including active participation in identifying, reporting, and correcting situations affecting safety, quality, and customer satisfaction.
- – Fulfill all service technician essential functions.
- – Fulfill all other duties and responsibilities assigned by the company.
- – Manage customer relations.
- – Properly use and maintain the DUCTZ vehicle.
- – Properly use and maintain all provided supplies and equipment.
- – Report all deficiencies or unusual characteristics of the DUCTZ vehicle or equipment.
- – Document all job activity and customer cash receipts using the proper forms and filling them out completely and legibly.
- – Keep project or customer files neat, organized, and secure and keep its contents confidential.
- – Sign Service Technician’s schedule or Time Sheet (daily or weekly).
Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills:
- – Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical hands-on field (experience in the HVAC, restoration, construction, other skilled trades is ideal).
- – Good relationship-building skills with a diverse population including all customers’ partners, technicians and all other company employees.
- – Good verbal and communication skills.
- – Ability to handle multiple functions at the same time.
- – Good organizational skills.
- – Able to work with minimal supervision.
- – Capable of working effectively as part of a team.
- – Able to work in high areas or confined spaces.
- – Ability to drive in compliance with company vehicle policy.
- – Must be both bondable and insurable under company insurance.
- – Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
Please send your resume to: Rick Bohdel, email@example.com or Fax to: 410-645-8895