Air duct cleaning has many benefits to the health and efficiency of your HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) system. A clean and maintained HVAC lasts longer, saves on costly repair bills and unexpected outages as well as being more energy efficient, which saves money on utility bills.
When dirt and debris are removed from ductwork, it means that the fans and motors that power your furnace do not have to work as hard to push air. Air distributes better and faster over a smooth surface, free of debris.
Benefits of Air Duct Cleaning and HVAC Restoration
Do you suffer from chronic headaches, dry skin and eyes, allergies, fatigue, nausea or shortness of breath?
Air Duct Cleaning helps to reduce triggers to these problems as well as asthma issues by removing the 9 top triggers that contribute to asthma attacks and allergy symptoms. These triggers include:
- Dust Mites
- Second-Hand Smoke
- Cockroaches and Pests
- Pet Dander and Hair
- Wood Smoke (solid burning fuels)
- Outdoor Air Pollution
- Nitrogen Dioxide (from gas burning appliances and utilities)
- Chemical Irritants
Why trust DUCTZ for your air duct cleaning?
DUCTZ is committed to improving the indoor air quality of your home or office. We believe it is important to routinely service and inspect your air ducts to properly maintain your building, and most importantly, keep the quality of your indoor air as pure as possible!
- DUCTZ never uses the “too good to be true” coupons
- DUCTZ adheres to strict guidelines set forth by NADCA and the EPA
- DUCTZ utilizes a PICTURE PERFECT Program, a collection of before and after photos of each project to insure a job well done
- DUCTZ cleaning and restoration processes involve more than 127 identifiable and distinct tasks