Helping Prevent Homes from Dryer Fires for Over a Decade
According to the U.S. Fire Administration, clothes dryer fires cause an estimated $35 million in property loss to homes across America each year. You can stop dryer fires in their tracks by having your dryer vent cleaned regularly. When it’s time to clean your dryer vent, call the local pros! Our Howell DUCTZ crew can keep your dryer vents clean and operational. For homes in Howell, Deal, Marlboro, and surrounding communities.
Clothes Dryer Warning Signs
While cleaning your lint trap after each load of laundry is a must, it doesn’t stop dryer fires completely. Lint and other debris can get stuck in the dryer vent, and it accumulates every time you run the unit. This clogs the dryer vent, restricting air flow and leading to build up that could result in a fire.
Get in touch with DUCTZ immediately if you notice any of these signs:
- Clothes are taking longer than usual to dry.
- Clothes are much hotter than usual at the end of a drying cycle.
- Dryer wall vent fails to open when your dryer is running.
- The outside of the dryer unit is very hot to the touch.
- Dryer shuts off before the cycle is complete, which is often an indicator that your dryer has exceeded a safe temperature.
Clean Dryer Vents & Peace of Mind
Don’t hire just anyone to clean your vents. Our Howell DUCTZ professionals have the training and tools necessary to do good, long-lasting work. We’ll help you save money on energy bills and keep your family safe.
Dryer Vent Upgrades
DUCTZ offers a wide range of dryer vent upgrades to keep your home safer, including:
- Dryer flex
- Dryer wall vents
- Flush-mount dryer wall vents
- Dryer roof vents
- Dryer vent guards to defend against birds and rodents
Ready to learn more about how we can keep your vents clean? Call your local DUCTZ now at (732) 256-9194.
Request A Quote Or Service Today
What Our Customers Say
Today, DUCTZ announced the opening of its first New Hampshire location, DUCTZ of Rockingham County. DUCTZ is the leading and…Read More