The HVAC and ductwork in commercial buildings should be inspected each year (per the NADCA ACR-21 , see Table 1).…Read More
What are the benefits of HVAC Cleaning?
DUCTZ provides a wide range of cleaning services for residential customers including HVAC system cleaning & restoration, dryer vent cleaning, and indoor air quality management. Turn to our professional technicians for fast, reliable service tailored to your needs.
Air Duct Cleaning and HVAC Restoration
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, poor indoor air quality is caused by pollutants in the home:
- Combustion byproducts such as carbon monoxide
- Particulate matter, and environmental pollutants
- Substances of a natural origin such as radon and pet dander
- Microbiological agents such as molds and mildew
- Hazardous materials such as pesticides, lead, and asbestos
- Ozone or other oxidizers (from some air cleaners)
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from building materials and indoor furnishings
And the common effects of exposure to poor indoor air quality may result in:
- Irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat
- Headaches, dizziness, and fatigue
- Other more serious health concerns
For the millions of people who suffer from respiratory diseases such as asthma and COPD, poor indoor air quality can exacerbate symptoms. For young children, who spend most of their time indoors, exposure to polluted air in the home can lead to the development of respiratory issues.
DUCTZ proven cleaning methods can reduce contamination, leading to improved indoor air quality in both residential and commercial spaces.
Request A Quote Or Service Today
What Our Customers Say
AIR QUALITY ALERT! Hazardous air quality levels are impacting millions as effects are felt from the Canada Wildfires. We strongly encourage…Read More
Raouf is making history as he is our first DUCTZ owner that also owns a 1-800 WATER DAMAGE. After nearly…Read More