What are the benefits of HVAC Cleaning?
DUCTZ provides a wide range of cleaning services for residential customers including HVAC system cleaning & restoration, dryer vent cleaning, and indoor air quality management. Turn to our professional technicians for fast, reliable service tailored to your needs.
Air Duct Cleaning and HVAC Restoration
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, poor indoor air quality is caused by pollutants in the home:
- Combustion byproducts such as carbon monoxide
- Particulate matter, and environmental pollutants
- Substances of a natural origin such as radon and pet dander
- Microbiological agents such as molds and mildew
- Hazardous materials such as pesticides, lead, and asbestos
- Ozone or other oxidizers (from some air cleaners)
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from building materials and indoor furnishings
And the common effects of exposure to poor indoor air quality may result in:
- Irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat
- Headaches, dizziness, and fatigue
- Other more serious health concerns
For the millions of people who suffer from respiratory diseases such as asthma and COPD, poor indoor air quality can exacerbate symptoms. For young children, who spend most of their time indoors, exposure to polluted air in the home can lead to the development of respiratory issues.
DUCTZ proven cleaning methods can reduce contamination, leading to improved indoor air quality in both residential and commercial spaces.
Request A Quote Or Service Today
What Our Customers Say
It is with great pride that DUCTZ International Indoor Air Professionals has been named the "Best Overall Air Duct Cleaning Service…Read More
HVAC systems play an important role in keeping homes and businesses cool during the summer and cozy during cold months.…Read More