Helping Prevent Homes from Dryer Fires for Over a Decade
According to the U.S. Fire Administration, home clothes dryer fires cause an estimated $35 million in property loss each year. Failure to clean the dryer vent is the leading cause of those fires. Your dryer vent should be cleaned every year by trained professionals. Many dryer manufacturers also require this to maintain their warranty. At DUCTZ, we ensure your dryer vents are clean and operational.
Booster fans are cleaned using specialized brushes and compressed air. DUCTZ technicians are trained to clean the entire dryer vent system, including the booster fan.
Get in touch with DUCTZ immediately if you notice any of these signs:
- Clothes are taking longer than usual to dry
- Clothes are much hotter than usual at the end of a drying cycle
- The outdoor dryer wall vent fails to open when your dryer is running
- The outside of the dryer unit is very hot to the touch
- The dryer shuts off before the cycle is complete, which is often an indicator that your dryer has exceeded a safe operating temperature
Call DUCTZ now at(877) 382-8987 for residential dryer vent cleaning services.
Request A Quote Or Service Today
What Our Customers Say
It is with great pride that DUCTZ International Indoor Air Professionals has been named the "Best Overall Air Duct Cleaning Service…Read More
HVAC systems play an important role in keeping homes and businesses cool during the summer and cozy during cold months.…Read More