Helping Prevent Homes from Dryer Fires for Over a Decade
According to the U.S. Fire Administration, home clothes dryer fires cause an estimated $35 million in property loss each year. Failure to clean the dryer vent is the leading cause of those fires. Your dryer vent should be cleaned every year by trained professionals. Many dryer manufacturers also require this to maintain their warranty. At DUCTZ, we ensure your dryer vents are clean and operational.
DUCTZ Will Make Your Dryer Vent Look Like New
Clothes Dryer Warning Signs
While cleaning your lint trap after each load of laundry is extremely important to help prevent a dryer fire, some lint and other debris collect in the dryer vent. This lint accumulates more and more every time you run your unit. This accumulation clogs the dryer vent, restricting airflow and poses a potential fire threat.
Get in touch with DUCTZ immediately if you notice any of these signs:
- Clothes are taking longer than usual to dry
- Clothes are much hotter than usual at the end of a drying cycle
- Outdoor dryer wall vent fails to open when your dryer is running
- The outside of the dryer unit is very hot to the touch
- Dryer shuts off before the cycle is complete, which is often an indicator that your dryer has exceeded a safe operating temperature
Clean Dryer Vents & Peace of Mind
When it comes to your home, don’t hire just anyone to clean your vents. Our DUCTZ professionals have the training and tools necessary to not only get the job done right but to have the results last. Our dryer vent cleaning technicians are ready to help you save energy and money while protecting your home.
Dryer Vent Upgrades
DUCTZ offers a wide range of Dryer Vent upgrades to keep your dryer running more efficiently:
- Dryer Flex
- Dryer Wall Vents
- Flush-Mount Dryer Wall Vents
- Dryer Roof Vents
- Dryer Vent Guards to defend against birds and rodents
Call DUCTZ now at(877) 382-8987 for residential dryer vent cleaning services.
Request A Quote Or Service Today