DUCTZ, the trusted leader in air duct cleaning and HVAC restoration, is opening a new Washington location in Tukwila, Washington.…Read More
Helping Prevent Homes from Dryer Fires for Over a Decade
According to the U.S. Fire Administration, home clothes dryer fires cause an estimated $35 million in property loss each year. Failure to clean the dryer vent is the leading cause of those fires. Your dryer vent should be cleaned every year by trained professionals. Many dryer manufacturers also require this to maintain their warranty. At DUCTZ, we ensure your dryer vents are clean and operational.
There are a few ways to effectively remove clogs and debris from a dryer vent system. Depending on the type and layout of a dryer vent system, DUCTZ uses specialized brush tools and air powered cleaning equipment to completely remove any obstructions.
Get in touch with DUCTZ immediately if you notice any of these signs:
- Clothes are taking longer than usual to dry
- Clothes are much hotter than usual at the end of a drying cycle
- Outdoor dryer wall vent fails to open when your dryer is running
- The outside of the dryer unit is very hot to the touch
- Dryer shuts off before the cycle is complete, which is often an indicator that your dryer has exceeded a safe operating temperature
Call DUCTZ now at(877) 382-8987 for residential dryer vent cleaning services.
Request A Quote Or Service Today
What Our Customers Say
The HVAC and ductwork in commercial buildings should be inspected each year (per the NADCA ACR-21 , see Table 1).…Read More
AIR QUALITY ALERT! Hazardous air quality levels are impacting millions as effects are felt from the Canada Wildfires. We strongly encourage…Read More