Helping Prevent Homes from Dryer Fires for Over a Decade
According to the U.S Fire Administration, America experiences an estimated $35 million in property damage every year due to clothes dryer fires. All of these fires could have been prevented if homeowners cleaned their dryer vents regularly. Let the professionals help! DUCTZ of Mid-Michigan provides high quality dryer vent cleaning services to our customers in Jackson, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and the surrounding communities. Our expert team will keep your home’s dryer vents clean, operational, and up to code.
Clothes Dryer Warning Signs
Over time, lint and other debris will collect in your dryer vent. When too much of it accumulates, it can clog the vent and restrict airflow. If this happens, your dryer is at a high risk of catching fire. While cleaning your lint trap after each load helps, you still need to clean the vent to prevent fires.
If you notice any of these signs, give DUCTZ a call immediately. Your dryer may be at risk of catching fire:
- Clothes are taking an unusual amount of time to dry.
- Clothes are hotter than normal at the end of a drying cycle.
- The outdoor dryer wall vent doesn’t open when the dryer runs.
- The outside of the dryer unit is uncomfortably hot to touch.
- The dryer shuts off before finishing a cycle. This typically indicates that the dryer has exceeded a safe temperature and can’t continue operating.
- There is little to no lint on the lint trap.
Clean Dryer Vents & Peace of Mind
Our Jackson DUCTZ professionals are trained and experienced in cleaning out dryer vents. We have the tools and knowledge needed to get the job done right. We’ll protect your home from fire hazards and help you save money in the process.
Dryer Vent Upgrades
At DUCTZ, we do more than just clean dryer vents – we offer a wide range of dryer vent upgrades! Our upgrades will keep your machine up to code and help it run more efficiently. Check out the upgrades we offer below:
- Dryer flex
- Dryer wall vents
- Flush-mount dryer wall vents
- Dryer roof vents
- Dryer vent guards to defend against birds and rodents
Call DUCTZ of Mid-Michigan today at (517) 499-6692 and learn more about our dryer vent cleaning services.
Request A Quote Or Service Today
What Our Customers Say
John Falvey, franchise owner of DUCTZ of Long Island in Farmingdale, NY was announced as the DUCTZ 2021 Annual “FRANCHISEE…Read More