Helping Prevent Homes from Dryer Fires for Over a Decade
According to the U.S. Fire Administration, clothes dryer fires cause an estimated $35 million in property loss to homes across America each year. That’s a risk we’re not willing to take. You can stop dryer fires in their tracks by having your dryer vent cleaned regularly. When it’s time to clean your dryer vent, call the local pros! Our DUCTZ crew can keep your dryer vents clean, operational, and up to code. We provide services for homes in Alexandria, Fairfax, Arlington, and the surrounding communities.
Clothes Dryer Warning Signs
While cleaning your lint trap after each load of laundry is a must, it doesn’t stop dryer fires completely. Lint and other debris collect in the dryer vent, and it accumulates every time you run the unit. This clogging of the dryer vent restricts air flow and poses a potential fire threat.
Get in touch with DUCTZ immediately if you notice any of these signs:
- Clothes are taking longer than usual to dry.
- Clothes are much hotter than usual at the end of a drying cycle.
- Outdoor dryer wall vent fails to open when your dryer is running.
- The outside of the dryer unit is very hot to the touch.
- Dryer shuts off before the cycle is complete, which is often an indicator that your dryer has exceeded a safe temperature.
- There is little to no lint on the lint trap.
Clean Dryer Vents & Peace of Mind
Don’t let just anyone clean your vents. The highly trained crew at DUCTZ of North Alexandria and Central Fairfax has the skills and tools to keep your vents clean and safe. We’ll help you save money on energy bills and keep your home safe.
Dryer Vent Upgrades
DUCTZ offers a wide range of dryer vent upgrades to keep your dryer running more efficiently. All of our upgrades keep local safety codes in mind:
- Dryer Flex
- Dryer Wall Vents
- Flush-Mount Dryer Wall Vents
- Dryer Roof Vents
- Dryer Vent Guards to defend against birds and rodents
Ready to learn more about how we can keep your vents clean? Call DUCTZ of North Alexandria/Central Fairfax now at (703) 940-1258.
Request A Quote Or Service Today