John Falvey, franchise owner of DUCTZ of Long Island in Farmingdale, NY was announced as the DUCTZ 2021 Annual “FRANCHISEE…Read More
Helping Prevent Homes from Dryer Fires for Over a Decade
According to the U.S. Fire Administration, dryer fires cause an estimated $35 million in property loss to homes across America each year. By having your dryer vents cleaned regularly, you can stop dryer fires in their tracks and make your home a safer place. This isn’t a job for the average homeowner, so call on the local pros. Our Phoenix DUCTZ crew can keep your dryer vents clean, operational, and up to code. For homes in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, and surrounding communities.
Clothes Dryer Warning Signs
While cleaning your lint trap after each load of laundry is nonnegotiable, it won’t completely eliminate your risk of a dryer fire. Lint and other debris build up in the dryer vent over time, and it continues to accumulate every time you run the unit. This clogs the dryer vent, restricts air flow, and creates a potential fire threat.
Get in touch with DUCTZ immediately if you notice any of these signs:
- Clothes are taking longer than usual to dry.
- Clothes are much hotter than usual at the end of a drying cycle.
- Dryer wall vent fails to open when your dryer is running.
- The outside of the dryer unit is very hot to the touch.
- Dryer shuts off before the cycle is complete, which is often an indicator that your dryer has exceeded a safe temperature.
Clean Dryer Vents & Peace of Mind
Don’t hire just anyone to clean your vents. Our Phoenix DUCTZ professionals have the training and tools necessary to do good, long-lasting work. We’ll help you save money on energy bills and keep your home safe.
Dryer Vent Upgrades
DUCTZ offers a wide range of dryer vent upgrades to keep your home safer, including:
- Dryer flex
- Dryer wall vents
- Flush-mount dryer wall vents
- Dryer roof vents
- Dryer vent guards to defend against birds and rodents
Ready to learn more about how we can keep your vents clean? Call your local DUCTZ now at (623) 466-8625.
Request A Quote Or Service Today