DUCTZ was chosen as the Best Overall Air Duct Cleaning Service by TheSpruce.com!Read More
What Pollutants in Your Home Are Causing Poor IAQ?
According to the Environmental Protection Agency, poor indoor air quality is caused by pollutants in the home:
- Combustion byproducts such as carbon monoxide
- Particulate matter, and environmental pollutants
- Substances of a natural origin such as radon and pet dander
- Microbiological agents such as molds and mildew
- Hazardous materials such as pesticides, lead, and asbestos
- Ozone or other oxidizers (from some air cleaners)
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) from building materials and indoor furnishings
And the common effects of exposure to poor indoor air quality may result in:
- Irritation of the eyes, nose, and throat
- Headaches, dizziness, and fatigue
- More serious health concerns
For the millions of people who suffer from respiratory diseases such as asthma and COPD, poor indoor air quality can exacerbate symptoms. For young children, who spend most of their time indoors, exposure to polluted air in the home can lead to the development of respiratory issues.
DUCTZ proven cleaning methods can reduce contaminants, helping to improve indoor air quality in both residential and commercial spaces.
Request A Quote Or Service Today
What Our Customers Say
The crew from DUCTZ of Birmingham based in Leeds, Alabama completed their DUCTZ Technical Training in Ann Arbor by giving…Read More