Helping Prevent Homes from Dryer Fires for Over a Decade
According to the U.S. Fire Administration, clothes dryer fires cause an estimated $35 million in property loss to homes across America each year. By having your dryer vent cleaned regularly, you can stop dryer fires in their tracks. When you’re looking for expert dryer vent cleaning, call the local pros! Our McKinney DUCTZ crew can keep your dryer vents clean, operational, and up to code. For homes in McKinney, Frisco, Flower Mound, and surrounding Dallas Fort-Worth communities.
Clothes Dryer Warning Signs
Cleaning your lint trap after each load of laundry is important, but it doesn’t completely eliminate the risk of dryer fires. Lint and other debris collect in the dryer vent, and it accumulates every time you run the unit. This clogs the dryer vent, restricting air flow and poses a potential fire threat.
Get in touch with DUCTZ immediately if you notice any of these signs:
- Clothes are taking longer than usual to dry.
- Clothes are much hotter than usual at the end of a drying cycle.
- Dryer wall vent fails to open when your dryer is running.
- The outside of the dryer unit is very hot to the touch.
- Dryer shuts off before the cycle is complete, which is often an indicator that your dryer has exceeded a safe temperature.
Clean Dryer Vents & Peace of Mind
The McKinney DUCTZ specialists are highly trained and are equipped with the necessary tools to do appropriate, long-lasting work. We’ll help you save money on energy bills and keep your home safe.
Dryer Vent Upgrades
DUCTZ offers a wide range of dryer vent upgrades to keep your home safer, including:
- Dryer Flex
- Dryer Wall Vents
- Flush-Mount Dryer Wall Vents
- Dryer Roof Vents
- Dryer Vent Guards to defend against birds and rodents
Ready to learn more about how we can keep your vents clean? Call your local DUCTZ now at 817-907-1988.
Request A Quote Or Service Today
What Our Customers Say
John Falvey, franchise owner of DUCTZ of Long Island in Farmingdale, NY was announced as the DUCTZ 2021 Annual “FRANCHISEE…Read More