Enhancing the Health & Safety of Your Commercial Space
Your dryer vent may be overlooked but upgrading to a new, more efficient vent is a great way to ensure your dryer unit functions properly.
Upgrade to an Efficient Dryer Vent System
It’s important to maintain the upkeep of your dryer and dryer vent system to ensure it functions properly. Over time, dryer vents and vent pipes will become worn, ineffective, and can even harm your system. If you’ve noticed inefficiencies in the performance of your dryer, it’s time for an upgrade.
Here are some signs to look out for:
- Clothes take longer to dry
- Clothes are very hot to the touch after the cycle
- The outside of the dryer unit is very hot to the touch
- The outside dryer wall vent fails to open when your dryer is running
- Dryer shuts off before the cycle is complete due to high temperature
Benefits of a Multi Unit Dryer Vent Upgrade
DUCTZ is focused on providing you with the best option for your business and your dryer units. We’ll work with you to provide professional solutions to upgrade your old, worn, and outdated dryer vents. We have the training, tools, and skills to professionally install and replace dryer vents on commercial, heavy-grade, and multi-unit drying systems.
Benefits of a dryer vent upgrade include:
- Increase efficiency in the dryer unit and lower drying times
- Removes lint build up to minimize risk of a dryer fire
- Eliminates opportunity for rodents to enter the structure
Proper ventilation decreases risk of mold accumulation because more efficiently vent the dryer of heat and moisture. Call in the Professionals.
We welcome any questions or concerns you may have about your industrial or commercial dryer. Contact us to learn more about our exceptional dryer vent upgrade services!
For more information, visit our Commercial Multi-Unit Dryer Vent services page.
Call DUCTZ now at(877) 382-8987 for commercial dryer vent upgrades.
Request A Quote Or Service Today
What Our Customers Say
Expert Knowledge From The DUCTZ Pros
Dryer Fires account for nearly 16,000 house fires each year. These fires account for over $238 million in property damage…Read More